We're back!

If you haven't noticed already, we have been offline for a few weeks after our server failed catastrophically. Fortunately, that is now behind us and we were able to recover all data, except for one day of posts. We took this opportunity to migrate to a new server and upgrade all of our software and systems. After much painstaking work, this process is finally complete. Many thanks must go to forum founder Steyr for coming out of retirement to help make this happen and thanks of course to forum users for their patience and support.

We are excited to announce that we are now running on the latest version of phpBB forum software which means better performance, security and many enhanced features. We have also implemented a number of extra modifications to offer you an even better user experience.

Read all about the changes HERE and let us know if you experience any issues.

Enjoy and long live AusRotary!

PS You can dismiss this announcement by clicking on the 'X' in the top right hand corner.

RX7 - The Marque of Success, bumper sticker

Everything from factory brochures, stickers and postcards to rotor shaped everyday items. Show us what you’ve got.

Moderators: KILLA 13B, matty, wotmazda, 7rex

arran
Get a Girlfriend

RX7 - The Marque of Success, bumper sticker

#1 Post by arran » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:30 pm

Hey all,

A very generous person at a club level car show I was at in Brisbane recently gave me this sticker. He's had it in a draw for maybe 30 years.

It looks like something that you'd get from a Mazda dealer. It matches my car and I recon its great!
RX7 Marque of Success.jpg
RX7 Marque of Success.jpg (170.35 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

RX-7 S2. S5 13BT + GB. 12.7 @116 street trim, now run by Megasquirt
http://web.aanet.com.au/arran" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter
Drags: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLWWWHbRvo

KYPREO
Administrator

Re: RX7 - The Marque of Success, bumper sticker

#2 Post by KYPREO » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:25 am

I love it. Matching your colour too.

This will be an actual Mazda Australia promotional sticker i think, not just a dealer thing. Following Allan Moffat's 1983 win, Mazda ran a Marque of Success television ad campaign (with a s2 identical to yours):

[youtube][/youtube]

Very good find

My Build Log
WTB series 3 RX-7 shifter boot in off black/grey

WANKfactor
Get a Girlfriend

Re: RX7 - The Marque of Success, bumper sticker

#3 Post by WANKfactor » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Sweet! Off to the local lazer printers with ya. I'll have mine in silver. I will pay you in money.

~ suppository of all wisdom ~