This part of the forum is intended to provide you with a place where you can tell us about your experiences with various vendors and products. This is NOT a place where you can post anything you like.
(1) You must only refer to experiences that have happened to you personally;
(2) You must only post if you were the customer of the vendor or the purchaser of the procuct concerned;
(3) You must only refer to TRUE FACTS;
You must NOT:
(4) publish insults, personal attacks or any comments which tend to attack the professional reputation of a person or company; Please limit your comments to (1)-(3) above and express yourself in a clear and non-abusive manner. We will not tolerate abuse.
(5) enter into a discussion about a vendor if you have no personal experience upon which to add to the discussion;
(6) enter into a discussion in order to attack someone who has posted an experience you do not like;
Any user who breaches these rules may be issued with a warning or, in the case of repeated breach, may have his or her forum privileges revoked in part of full. We will be particularly disappointed if users post about a vendor and they are associated with a direct competitor of that vendor.
While we will attempt to review the content of this forum ensure your posts comply with the rules, it is impossible to review all posts in a timely manner and if required by law we will forward your personal details to any person affected by your publication.
If you believe something has been written about you or the company of which you are an authorised agent that is libelous or otherwise defamatory or aggrieves you in any other way, contact the administrators IMMEDIATELY so that we may rectify the situation quickly and amicably.
The administrators most likely to be contactable in relation to these issues are:
In order that we can address your concern in a timely manner, t is preferable that you contact all administrators in case one of us is absent from the forum.